Plan Your Romantic Getaway to San Antonio
There are countless couples out there who are seeking a secluded but beautiful place to stay for a while. The place to visit is San Antonio, Texas and here, one will discover the thrill of romance once more. By having a stroll by the River Walk before going to supper, couples could already sense romance coming in their way.
Taking a walk every night by the River Walk in San Antonio is a very relaxing activity before having supper at the different restaurants, hotels and inns in the downtown area.
Visitors and guests can enjoy the option to choose among the many hotels and inns that surround the River Walk area in San Antonio, Texas.
Inns and Hotels to consider:
- Arbor House Inns and Suites The building was originally built in 1903 and was last renovated in 1995 when the inn was opened for business. It is located at the center of many tourist attractions such as the historic La Villita, the River Walk. It is near the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and the famous Alamo, just a few blocks apart. The elements of an ideal date for lovers are here-- fun, discovery, and intrigue. So check it out, guys!
- Inn On The River Walk Its central location in the City of San Antonio makes it easier for guests to go around the surrounding attractions. It is just a walk away to the Alamo, La Villita, Tower of Americas, Convention Center, and others. The inn is snugly placed among the surrounding trees by the River Walk, which makes it an intriguing, hidden rendezvous right within the heart of the city, especially during a night of romance by couples having their supper inside.
- Riverwalk Vista Hotel The hotel is within reach from the activity center of San Antonio. For guests who want to see the outside views and sights, all you have to do is stay in your room and from there you can already see what is going on outside. There is no need to go out. A good choice for a romantic hideaway.
If you have to go out and explore some more, there are a lot of choices you can go and see to enjoy. There is the River Walk, the Alamo, the Rivercenter Mall, among other sights to see.
Dining and Restaurants:
- Biga On The Banks Located at the International Center in downtown San Antonio, overlooking the river and lined with beautiful trees. Rated the highest fine dining restaurant in the River Walk area, this is undoubtedly one of the best places for a romantic dinner.
- Boudro's Famous for its regional heritage specialties, Biodro's serves Texas and Southwestern cuisines. Guests may dine inside the restaurant or in a sidewalk table right on the River Walk. Their food is superb, so couples will surely enjoy an evening of romance.
- Little Rhein Steak House It is located at La Villita Historic Arts Village on the River Walk. It is known for its prime steaks (USDA) and their good wine. After a day's tour and other adventures in San Antonio, lovers who seek a quiet refuge, may just stroll lazily from their hotels and savor romance by supper at Little Rhein Steak House.